Bee Eater

Bee Eater
Thread painting

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

I have finally caught up with all of the TAST stitches, except todays. I finished the last two this morning and took pictures of all my work and now I will post them and add them to the TAST pages. My friend has had 3 months of chemo and is doing so much better, she is regaining her strength and received some great news in St. Louis at the Medical Center, her Pet Scan was so much better did not show but a few spots of cancer and that is like a miracle. She at this point is scheduled for 3 more months of chemo and at the last one the Doctor will decide if he wants to do a few more. It was good news for the soul so all the treatments are well worth it. So,now I can do TAST weekly and stay caught up to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment