Bee Eater

Bee Eater
Thread painting

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I have unpacked and things in their place, except for boxes of needlework and supplies. Itching to get to sewing and catching up on the TAST weeks that I am behind. Have been helping my friend get settled after her hospital stay, still weak and getting therapy on her hands and legs due to the Guillame Barre. We sit and visit and chat and catching up and at times we just and watch tv. I have been knitting while visiting and have finished several more scarves for her since it will get real cold again. We have been in the 50's which is a heat wave for them, but it will get cold again. We are settling into somewhat of a routine, but there will be lots of Dr. & Lab visits. Have found the grocery store and Walmart and Burger King so I am all set.

No comments:

Post a Comment